Built in 1901, the Gorton Community Center is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and completed a renovation in 2015. The beautifully landscaped site is located just two blocks from the historic Market Square and one block from the downtown Lake Forest Metra Station.
- Nine Rooms Between 641 sq. ft. and 1618 sq. ft.
- Large Porte Cochere for Covered Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Handicap and Elevator Access
- Parking On Site and Adjacent Lots
- Free Wifi
- Audio and Video Amenities
- Hearing Loop in John & Nancy Hughes Theater and Stuart Community Room